The content of Holy Quran depicts the context of religion Islam and its teachings. The role of Sunnah of Prophet (PBUH) is explaining and defining the meaning of Quranic text. We get to know from both of these sources that ALLAH Almighty has created men and women so that they get tranquillity, bliss, and pleasure in the company of each other. Responsibility, accountability and spiritual equality for both men and women are a quite obviously explained in the Holy Quran. The Holy Quran clearly reveals and clarifies on the matter of gender equality in Sura An-Nisa verse 4:1 Quran.
O mankind, fear your Lord, who created you from one soul and created from it its mate and dispersed from both of them many men and women. And fear ALLAH, through whom you ask one another, and the wombs. Indeed ALLAH is ever, over you, an Observer.
The Political and Legal Aspect
- In Islam, both genders are equivalent in front of law and courts. Therefore justice is genderless.
- The role of men and women is equal gender fairness in Islam except it precludes women from few positions which is allowed for men and that is leading prayer and the situation headship and the proportion in heredity.
- Male and females are encouraged to work together and participate in the political and communal aspects of society and public affairs.
Verse 9:71 of Holy Quran,
The believing men and believing women are allies of one another. They enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and establish prayer and give zakah and obey ALLAH and His Messenger. Those – ALLAH will have mercy upon them. Indeed, ALLAH is Exalted in Might and Wise.
The Economic Aspect
- The Islamic Shariah (Law) tells us the complete property rights of the woman before and after marriage.
- She enjoys complete financial support during marriage and also during the waiting period.
- Parents are responsibility bound to support and show kindness and fairness to their daughters.
The Spiritual Aspect
- According to the Holy Quran men and women have the similar spiritual human nature.
- Both genders are created with similar human and spiritual nature.
- Both genders are dignified and trustees of ALLAH Almighty on earth.
- Considers them to be grounds for love and admiration due to mothers.
- Both men and woman are obliged to follow similar religious and moral responsibilities and duties. They will both face the penalty of their deeds.
- Holy Quran makes it clear that foundation of superiority is piety and righteousness not gender, colour, or Nationality.
Islam has given rights, responsibilities and duties to both genders. The real viewpoint of this notion can only be understood by the Prophetic model based on the Holy Quran and Hadeeth.
Cheapumrahpackages.org is one of the authorized Hajj and Umrah travel agent based in UK offers a range of Umrah Packages 2017 Including Flights from UK.