Umrah Visa Booking Services Online for 2018-2018 in UK
If you have plans this year on going for Umrah, please ensure your passports expiry and if it is expiring anytime in June 2018, so please get it renewed.
CheapUmrahPackages.org is at your service to make sure all the possible easiness and comfort for your Umrah and Hajj trip. The following points have been summarized for your ease. If you have any queries, please feel free to call us.
Pre-requisites for Umrah Visa Booking in 2018-2018:
- A person cannot apply for Umrah visa 2018-2018 on your own. A certified Umrah agent is required to apply for an Umrah visa 2018-2018 for you, according to the Saudi Arabia government laws.
- An original Umrah Visa application form required to be completed with the terms and conditions cautiously read and signed. A person can have the application form from his travel agent.
- From the date of submission of the Umrah application form, your passport must be valid for a minimum of six Months.
- If a person who is applying for Umrah 2018-2018 has a non-Muslim name then a confirmation certificate is needed from a Masjid or any authentic religious center, as a declaration that person is Muslim.
- 2 recent passport size photographs with a white background are compulsory to be attached with the application form. An applicant must be facing the camera when taking the photo because any kind of angled or side pose picture is not accepted.
- A woman, who is not of 45 years of age, is not allowed for Umrah 2018-2018 without a mehram. Though, the relationship proof with the male member (mehram) is required with the application form.
- A woman who is 45 years of age or more is allowed to travel for Umrah 2018-2018 without a mehram but they should travel in a group and make an NOC from their mehram. Contact us for further details.
- Children who are younger than 18 years of age will not be issued an Umrah visa 2018-2018 unless they are accompanied by their elder members of the family.
- Certificate of Meningococcal Meningitis vaccine, for applying for Umrah Visa 2018-2018 from UK, hence, it is now obligatory that you take the jab at least 10 days before your departure. Appointments are sometime hard to set and keeping in mind the time constraints, you must book appointments well in time. If you have been vaccinated within the last 3 years, you are exempt, if you can show a certificate.
- Umrah Visas 2018-2018 will not be issued to any person (unless he is a mehram) who has performed Umrah within the last six months. Please call us at CheapUmrahPackages.org for getting more updated rules on this.
- The validity of Umrah visa 2018-2018 is 30 days but that doesn't mean you are allowed to stay there for about 30 days. 14 is the limit number of days (according to 2018 new rules) allowed in Saudi Arabia and you should return before this period expires.