Advice And Recommendations Regarding Umrah
In this article we are going to share you few recommendations and suggestions that will help you in performing umrah.
- While in city Makkah and Madina, spend as much time as possible in doing Worship (Ibadaat). Every act of worship (ibadah) and good deeds including giving charity, helping others etc, carries multiple rewards.
- There are many distractions spots are there such as shopping malls, jewellery shops and luxury hotels surrounding the holy mosques, though we need to stay away from these distractions and spend as much time inside the holy mosques and worshipping as possible.
- Always keep in mind to observe complete adab (etiquettes) while staying in city Makkah and Madina, Every inch of these holy cities is blessed and we should remember that our behaviour should always reflect this.
- Before leaving for Umrah, to pack lots of ‘patience’ along with the other necessities. This may have been the most significant advice, the blessed mosques and most sites of ziyaraat will be very busy and thus some shoving and pushing will arise. Please try to be patient and observe the adab of the sacred places. Brothers and sisters from all over the globe are gathered together and with so many different barriers of language, culture etc there is a need to be patient shown towards each other. We should not forget where we are and the motive for us being there. (While performing tawaaf, please do not push other pilgrims for the sake of reaching the ‘black stone’ (Hajr-e-Aswad), as this could invalidate your Umrah. We have to observe the sanctuary of the Holy Kaaba.
- Many pilgrims complain about the behaviour of the Arab people specially the guards at the Sacred Mosques; though we should remember they have a difficult responsibility to do and hence their behaviour may seem extreme at times. Please keep in mind this and forgive them if they behave badly and rudely towards you and love them for the sake of ALLAH Almighty and His beloved Messenger Prophet (PBUH).
- Please be grateful for every moment, every second ALLAH Almighty granted you in the Most sacred cities on earth. We should not complain if we are mistreated by anyone or the hotels are not according to our standard but we greatly praise everything in Makkah and Madina and love these sacred cities.
- Need to perform namaz in the open at the airport so bring a prayer matt.
- According to Islam you must clear all your liabilities and pay off all your dues before the religious voyage.
Follow all the recommendations and suggestions discussed above, it will help you in performing umrah. The first time you try you will be anxious and in awe of the entire situation for your heart to appreciate everything.
Affordable Umrah Services from Birmingham
CheapUmrahpackages.org is the leading premier and prominent Umrah packages and service provider and authorized tour operator. Now we have some special deals for Birmingham UK. If you are also planning to go on journey of lifetime then call us and ask for your queries to customer support representative anytime or visit us in our office hours, do not hesitate if you got query regarding any of our Umrah packages, we are always here to answer you. Our team is highly experienced and trained and got many years of experience that is why they are professionals in their work and department. We deliver ideal Umrah packages from Birmingham to our clients by keeping in mind all your needs and requirements and we will do our all efforts to fulfil the client’s top priorities.
As Muslims are usually get worried in choosing best and reliable travel agency so here we are you can trust us we will always there to fulfil your needs concerning to Umrah from Birmingham. Feel free to contact us anytime you will find us friendly and helping throughout your booking process for Birmingham package.